I know I am an adult and I should ask for peace on earth and goodwill toward men, but hey I am realistic.
Here is my humble little list of 10 things……
1) To have my own reality show called; “custom cabinet girl” and prove everyone wrong that told me it wouldn’t be a hit!
2) That my Christmas tree won’t fall over before Christmas is over.
3) Mr. Know-it-All will pick me up and carry me over the threshold just because he loves me or just because……..
4) My goal setting and vision is not too overrated and my dad doesn’t roll his eyes at me when I tell him what I want to do next.
5) That Jakob doesn’t turn into a full blown “chip addict” like Mr. Know-it-All.
6) I can figure out a way to get on “The Nate Berkus” show again.
7) Did I say I wanted to have a reality show “custom cabinet girl?” Better put it in here twice just to be sure. Any producers read my blog? Anyone?
8) Our newest addition the “small version” of the chef board for sale in Williams-Sonoma stores as well as others, hint….hint……buyers I have contacted at Frontgate, Sur la Table, Crate & Barrel, & Neiman Marcus, call me 😉
9) Our cutting boards in the Williams Sonoma catalog. The C-A-T-A-L-O-G!!!!! Do I have to beg? Please……………..
10) Ok, fine. And peace on earth and good will towards men…….
Let me know what you think, except for you Mr. Know-it-All I already know what you think. 🙂
your custom cabinet girl
When Mr. Know-it-All finds out I know he is just going to look at me and shake his head. I hate it when he shakes his head at me. FYI: don’t shake your head at me. But really this is so mind blowing to me that I don’t know how, well it HAS TO BE A MIRACLE…….
I drove around town with my keys on the bumper like this for two days! I drove on the freeway! I went all the way, (well I know its not that far), but ALL THE WAY to Stockton like this! And do you know how I found out where my “missing keys” were? My dad used the car to take Nathan to school for me in the morning and he saw them in passing…..
I know crazy, idiotic, I have no idea how I have even lived this long…..
your custom cabinet girl (psst: who doesn’t always talk about cabinets)